• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science or related technical discipline with typically a minimum of 1 year of related experience; or Master’s degree in similar disciplines.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate with peers
• Ability to prioritize work to meet commitments with high quality products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Python programming.
• Until JPL operations return to the lab, this position is being performed fully remote; i.e. the employee must be able to work from home until we return to JPL. Equipment (computer, monitor, etc.) will be available for pick-up at the Woodbury facility. All training will occur remotely.
• General understanding and application of standard principles, processes, concepts and techniques in mission operations.
• Knowledge of Deep Space Network operations, current resources and future capabilities.
• Experience in handling the tracking resource negotiation process for flight missions.