• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Extensive understanding and application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Hardware development from top-level requirements, design, implementation, and test.
• Bachelor with 4 years of related experience
• Master with 2 years of related experience
• Experience with capturing electronic circuit schematic and generating electronic component symbols and footprints using Mentor
DxDesigner/Expedition tool suite
• Experience with performing signal and power integrity analyses using Mentor Hyperlynx tool suite
• Experience with l analog circuits and high speed digital circuits
• Familiarity with electronic assembly fabrication and manufacturing processes
• Working knowledge of applicable industry and/or JPL practices and standards such as engineering drawing practices and electronic packaging design and fabrication.
Desired Skills :
• Experience with developing military or space qualified electronics
• Familiarity with IPC or electronics development related military standards