• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline with a minimum of 9 years of related experience; a Master’s degree in similar disciplines with typically a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or a PhD in similar disciplines with typically a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Experience with complex and large-scale FPGA/ASIC development.
• Experience with the latest industry FPGA/ASIC development tools, design flow and verification methodology, such as UVM and OVM.
• Working knowledge with implementing FPGA/ASIC designs using industry standard HDL development languages, such as Verilog and System Verilog.
• Extensive knowledge of best industry practices in electronics and digital design development, implementation, testing, and verification.
• Knowledge in the implementation of electronics (digital and analog).
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
• Experience with developing, maintaining and managing reusable functional Intellectual Properties (IP’s) for FPGA and Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC’s).
• Experience with ARM AMBA bus as network-on-chip (AHB, APB, AXI).
• Familiarity with standard script languages, such as Python and Ruby.
• Understanding of the operation of electronics and packaging in extreme environments.