• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Mechanical design of spacecraft primary and secondary structures, mechanisms or optics.
• Engineering CAD (Computer-Aided Design) tools such as Siemens NX, CATIA or Creo.
• Creating engineering drawings using the ASME Y14.100-2017 standard.
• Creating detail drawings, assembly drawings, interface drawings and source control drawings.
• Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) using ASME Y14.100-2017.
• Application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in solving mechanical engineering problems.
• Adept at performing trade studies and developing conceptual configurations.
• Aerospace fabrication processes
• Aerospace material selection
• PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools such as Teamcenter, Enovia or Windchill.
Desired Skills :
• NX version 1899 or higher CAD modeling and drawing production skills
• Teamcenter version 12 or higher PLM data storage usage for product development