Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 9 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Electrical Engineer V
The contractor shall provide a full-time FPGA verification engineer to complete the verification of Europa Clipper FPGA designs. Tasks will include:
• Review verification plan/matrix.
• Developing testbench in UVM/SystemVerilog
• Developing test cases
• Debugging failing cases
• Completing 100% functional and code coverage
• Participate in peer and developmental reviews
• Support gate-level simulation
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Experience with complex and large-scale FPGA development.
• Experience with the latest industry FPGA verification methodologies utilizing UVM and SystemVerilog performed on Mentor Questa sim environment.
• Experience in all aspects of design verification:
• Verification planning (Verification plan & Verification matrix)
• Verification testbench development (block-level & system-level)
• Test case writing
• Coverage closure (Functional & code-coverage)
• Simulation (Mentor Questa)
• Continuous integration (Bamboo)
• Configuration management (git)
• Bug-tracking (JIRA)
• Formal verification ()
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
• Experienced debugging/identifying RTL issues