Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 11 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Enterprise Applications Software Engineer V
Provide an Enterprise Applications Software Engineer who shall be responsible for the development of Product Lifecycle Management applications using the current Oracle ADF, Oracle Business Intelligence Reports and SOA technologies. The Enterprise Applications Software Engineer III shall provide technical and development leadership and deliver on software products that will revamp, improve and enhance the capabilities of various PLM technology toolsets in support of JPL’s engineering processes and shall work remotely with project managers/product leads, system engineers, fellow developers, systems administrators, and operations for a successful project completion. Will travel to JPL in support of the tasks on an as-needed basis as identified by JPL.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Typically requires Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 9 years of experience; or Master's degree in relevant discipline with 7 years of experience; or Doctorate in relevant discipline with 5 years of experience.
• Extensive understanding in: Software design and development, Software Development Lifecycle, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus, Workflow and Business Process, Product Lifecycle Management, Product Data Management, Agile
Development Methodology, Design Patters, Best Practices.
• Extensive working experience and expertise with the following technologies: Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Business
Intelligence Reports, NASA EE, Oracle DBMS, PL/SWL, WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware.
• Advance skillset and in-depth working knowledge with: JDeveloper 12c, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow, ADF Business Components.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively translating functional requirements into technical design
and solutions. Continued interaction with stakeholders, project managers, software developers and configurators, system administrators, and line management in a remote team environment.
• Excellent leadership skills, demonstrated experience in guiding, synergizing and mentoring a team of developers through remote
conferencing, email, and business meetings. Provide technology advisement and development direction with Oracle technology.
• Experience with web service development and deployment on Oracle ESB platform
• Experience with BPEL, BPM, BAM
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns (e.g., MVC), Best Practices.