Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen
Estimated duration of 11 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Enterprise Systems Analyst IV
Seeking an experienced Enterprise Systems Analyst for full time work at our HQ in Pasadena, CA. As a
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Solution Architect for the PLM and CAE group, your responsibilities include:
Configure, implement, manage, and support Siemens NX for Mechanical Design and Modeling: Integration with Teamcenter, Assembly Load Rules, Assembly Structure Analysis, Part Family, Library Management, Customer Defaults, Attribute Mapping, Drawing Templates, Mass Management, and Simulation. NX version 1899 or above.
• Configure, implement, manage, and support Siemens Teamcenter-UA as the Product Data Management system: CAD tool integration (NX, SWIM, EDA), Multi-CAD configuration, Structure Manager, Checkmate, JT Generation, Access Management, Organization, Project Security, Workflow, Query builder, and Dispatcher. Teamcenter version 12.2.x or above.
• Provide hands-on user support, troubleshooting, and optimization for NX and related modules.
• Interface with key stakeholders and decision makers to formulate solution options, proof of concept, and implementation plan.
• Develop training materials and deliver courses to Engineering in various aspects of NX and Teamcenter, on an as-needed basis.
• Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures and help document best engineering best practices for the use of NX and related tools.
• Use agile development methodology, run on Jira for sprint planning, GIT for software configuration management, and TestRail for
• Distribute and maintain NX and similar software tools across the entire enterprise leveraging SCCM for software distribution.
• Provide leadership in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and
specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with developers, stakeholders, and customers.
• Assist with software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
• Lead tasks for the implementation of new solutions, improvements to existing solutions, and general maintenance.
• Translate functional requirements to technical design and solution.
• Provide technical consultancy to product owners and stakeholders,
• Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
• Establish close partnerships with stakeholders and the governance body to help drive product roadmap and establish standards and policies.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• This senior role requires prior experience in at least one of the following areas: Computer Aided Engineering, Project Management, System administration, Database administration, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Client/Server, Installation and Configuration Management, or System architecture development.
• This position typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 9 years of related experience; Master’s degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or PhD in similar disciplines with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
• Wide-ranging experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management
(PDM), Computer Aided Design (CAD), Bill of Material Management (BOM), Mechanical/Electrical CAD, Model Based Engineering
(MBE), Content Management Systems (CMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• In-depth knowledge and direct working experience with the core technologies typically used to support Multi-tier enterprise
application platforms, lifecycle management systems, and their implementation, delivery, and operations.
• Extensive understanding of enterprise application principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Product Data Management,
Project Management, Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance, Software implementation and validation, and Production System
• Excellent leadership skills, capable of synergizing, and guiding a team of highly technical individuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information at all
• Excellent product delivery experience interfacing with sponsors, stakeholders, process owners, and users.
• Experience with large data systems utilized by Engineering organizations
• Siemens NX 1899 or above, encompassing Bill of Materials, Assembly Management, Library Development, Visualization,
• Data translation, CheckMate.
• Mechanical design with proven ability to design highly complex and unique 3D models
• Teamcenter CAD Connector technology like SWIM and EDA
• SolidWorks, Altium, Mentor Graphics
• Siemens Teamcenter Active Workspace Client
• SOA Gateway and integration with Oracle ESB/SOA technology
• ServiceNow helpdesk system
• Experience with software programming, preferably ITK development, C++, Java
• Knowledge of Laboratory policies and procedures, NASA policies and procedures, and government regulations across a range of