Roles and responsibilities
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 18 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Engineering Technical Specialist II
• Will support and coordinate the administrative activities between JPL, the NASA Management Office, Armstrong Flight Research Center Aircraft Operations management and NASA Headquarters as delineated in JPL Rules, the Prime Contract and the Aircraft Operations Implementation Plan.
• Support the development and maintenance of procedures for adherence to the delineated documentation
• Monitor and report metrics on the process platform approval through AFRC flight release
• Provide administrative support to Principle Investigators and engineers with the development, review and understanding of required documents to be delivered to AFRC
• Capture and maintain records as Projects go through the phased implementation approach
• Monitor the process and identify process improvement opportunities
• Support any related activities associated with Inter-Center Aviation Operations Panel (IAOP) assessment, other reviews and audits
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Education in flight operations and/or aviation management a plus
• Broad operational knowledge & experience in the functions of an aviation organization
• Have experience with content management software. Demonstrated capability in Alfresco a plus.
• Working knowledge of sUAS platforms
• Knowledge of FAA processes and requirements
• Ability to understand and interpret NASA Procedural Requirements
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to write procedures