• Must be a US Citizen w/ active Secret Security Clearance
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• AA/AS and 9 or more years of relevant experience.
• Address end user IT incident tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking asking targeting questions to diagnose problems.
• Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals, upgrading software, and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
• Provide leadership and guidance, ensure on-time delivery, and execute all aspects of desktop technical assistance and support.
• Ensure timely restoral and proper maintenance of USACE laptops/tablets/workstations and peripheral devices.
• Provide recommendations on lifecycle replacement of equipment and support full-asset management lifecycle from acquisition to disposition IAW USACE policies.
• Support day-to-day logistics of deploying integrated solutions, including scheduling, provisioning, imaging, patching, securing,sanitizing, testing, tracking, distribution, storage, and transportation of assets.
• Provide support for USACE COOP activities and USACE-approved training for new technology deployment at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
• Identify, log and track user issues, software conflicts and hardware device conflicts through IT incident ticketing system; provide resolution and/or escalate for assistance.
• Provide day-to-day technical guidance and desktop technical support assistance to team members. Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable.