US Citizenship or Green Card required to be considered for this position
Estimated duration of 18 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefits
Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Engineering Applications Software Engineer I
Job description :
Full stack software engineering for Mars Relay (MaROS) starting with test and deployment automation (Devops) and moving into . The candidate will
also work on the Europa Clipper Planning and Execution Software System (PESS), including graphing and other visualization software, written in
• The candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience; or Master's
degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 1 year of related experience; or Ph.D in similar disciplines.
• At minimum, 1 year of experience developing and documenting full stack applications in OSX/Linux.
• Backed experience with NoSQL DBs, AWS or other technologies
Desired Skills :
• Experience using NodeJS and associated ecosystem
• Familiarity with GitHub and JIRA.
• Familiarity with the SCRUM process.
• Excellent communication and team skills.