Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Estimated duration of 12 months with the potential for extension or conversion.
W2 with full benefitsCustomer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
Labor Category: Enterprise Systems Analyst III
• Maintain Excel based business reporting tools and provide IT support
• Build and provide reports initiated from business reporting requests.
• Develop and maintain regularly scheduled reports.
• Perform data validation and analysis of all report data to ensure accuracy.
• Create operational and ad-hoc reports and data extracts to support business processes.
• Develop reports using historical or real-time data to support timely business decisions.
• Create and maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures.
• May design and develop web-based reports and/or dashboards.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing Reports and develop strategies for improving Report performance
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• 2-5 years experience as a Business Reporting Analyst (Project Controls, Earned Value Management)
• Strong foundation in Microsoft Excel Power Pivot, Power Query, and Power BI which includes understanding data models, writing complex DAX functions, Power Query M Language programing, and developing visualization.
• Strong experience in business intelligence, report development, data analysis, data integration or information management.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical skills. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Job experience in business intelligence, report development, data analysis, data integration or information management.
• Experience with VBA, SQL, Oracle BI, and web development.